| The article is a Stub!|
Yuuko is yelling because this article is not complete
Please expand the article as well as you can!
|Japanese Name:||長野原 よしの|
|Romanized Name:||Naganohara Yoshino|
|English Name:||Yoshino Naganohara|
|First Appearance:||Episode 2|
|Affiliated:|| Mio Naganohara (sister)|
|Japanese VA:||Motoko Kobayashi|
|English VA:||Maxey Whitehead|
Yoshino Naganohara is Mio's older sister. She likes to wear costumes and often plays pranks on her sister. Understandably, Mio does not like it, and often beats her up for it. Yoshino practices kendo, and is very skilled at it.
She has medium length blueish-purple hair with bangs that go just past her shoulders, and wide purple eyes. She normally has a small blush on her cheeks like Mio.
She love pranks people; she even pranks the person she just met.
Mio Naganohara is Yoshino's younger sister. She is also Yoshino's favorite victim.
Although Yoshino is proficient in kendo, she never tries to counter whenever Mio hits her with rolled up paper or corkscrew punches - which usually happens after Yoshino has pulled a prank on Mio.
Tamamura is Yoshino's friend. She goes to same college as Yoshino. Sometimes Yoshino goes to Daiku Cafe to meet her.
Misato Tachibana is Yoshino's junior at their kendo dojo. She respects Yoshino.
A middle schooler, Mihoshi is Yoshino's junior in a kendo dojo who looks up to Yoshino. Her dream is to land a clean hit on the Assistant Instructor, just as Yoshino did.
Yoshino's junior at their kendo dojo. He practices with her.
Assistant Instructor is the assistant instructor in the dojo where Yoshino and her friends practice kendo.
When Yoshino was still a first year in middle school, she managed to land a clean hit on him.
- Nano Shinonome : A complete stranger on chance encounter, Nano became another target of Yoshino's playful behavior.
- Sakamoto : Yoshino pet him while she's with Mihoshi.
She is a genius in the art, and managed to win in the national competition despite the fact that she is too lazy to train. And she say she will got weaker if she keep practicing. She even beats her Assistant Instructor when she's still a first year in middle school.
Besides spontaneous pranks, she has been shown to be dedicated enough to pull elaborated pranks:
- Tampering Mio's alarm clock then patiently waits in ambush while dressed in her old high school uniform and wearing double masks. She has also prepared wooden fish and golden fish inside her bag.
- Creating an awful jam, she asked Mio to test it when there was a water outage. She has also prepared an awful hot tea and replaced a carton of milk with more jam.
Her level of expertise may be on par with Mai Minakami.
She is also good at cooking, but not when making marmalade.
- It seems like she never prank Yukko.
- She pranks Mio for 69 times and always succeeded.
- Her appearance almost like her mother.
- ↑ on Nichijou Uchujin.