| The article is a Stub!|
Yuuko is yelling because this article is not complete
Please expand the article as well as you can!
Gunma Prefecture (群馬県 Gunma-ken) is a prefecture located in the Kantō region in Honshu Island, Japan.
- Yuuko Aioi - Aioi is a railway station in Kiryū, Gunma Prefecture.
- Mio Naganohara - Naganohara is a town in Gunma Prefecture.
- Mai Minakami - Minakami is a town in Gunma Prefecture.
- Nano Shinonome - Shinonome Shinkin Bank headquarter is in Tomioka city, Gunma Prefecture.
- Sakamoto - Sakamoto is a dam in Gunma Prefecture.
- Annaka Haruna - Annaka is a city in Gunma Prefecture, Haruna is a mountain in Gunma Prefecture. A Shinkansen station built between the two places is named Annaka-Haruna Station.
- Kana Nakamura - Kanna is a town in Gunma Prefecture.
- Tsuyoshi Nakanojo - Nakanojō is a town in Gunma Prefecture.
- Kousuke Oura - Ōra is a district and a town in Gunma Prefecture.
- Manabu Takasaki - Takasaki is a city in Gunma Prefecture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.